15th Congress of the IMPE-QN Trade Union, the term 2017-2022 takes place with great success
The Trade Union Congress of the Institute of Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology Quy Nhon (IMPE-QN) was held on 17 September 2017 with the attendances of Assoc.Prof. Nguyen Van Chuong- Director of IMPE-QN, Dr. Tran Thi Bich Hang- Chairwoman of Vietnam National Union of Health Workers, Mrs. Nguyen Thi Minh Tam, Vice-Chairwoman of Binh Dinh Provincial Union of Health Workers, Mr. Vu Ba Toan, Deputy Director and Chairman of Quy Hoa National Leprosy Dermatology Hospital and 154 unionists of IMPE-QN.
The Congress has elected the Executive Committee of IMPE-QN Trade Union, the term 2017-2022 including 09 members with high votes (92%-98,7%) as follows:
1. MSc. Ho Dac Thoan - Institute Party Committee member, Head of General Planning Department;
2. MA. Dao Ngoc Trung - Institute Party Committee member, Head of Organization and Personnel Department;
3. MSc. Bui Van Tuan - Head of Parasitology Department;
4. Dr. Dao Trinh Khanh Ly - Institute Party Committee member, Deputy Head of Institute Specialized Clinic;
5. MA. Pham Thi Tra - Head of Finance and Accounting Department;
6. Dr. Nguyen Xuan Quang, Head of Entomology Department;
7. BSc. Dinh Viet Hung - Staff of Training Department;
8. MA. Pham Thi Hoa, Deputy Head of Administrative Affairs Department;
9. MSc. Nguyen Doan Khoi, Secretary of Institute Youth Union.
The Executive Committee of IMPE-QN Trade Union, the term 2017-2022
The first session of the Institute Trade Union Executive Committee (ITUEC) (2017-2022) has elected the standing board with 3 members and the supervision board of ITUEC with 3 members as follows:
- The standing board:
1. Comrade Ho Dac Thoan - Chairman of ITUEC;
2. Comrade Dao Ngoc Trung - Vice Chairman of ITUEC;
3. Comrade Bui Van Tuan.
- The supervision board:
1. Comrade Bui Van Tuan - Chairman;
2. Comrade Pham Thi My Danh;
3. Comrade Thai Huy Van.
At the Congress, the Institute trade unionists discussed, gave their comments and defined the objectives, directions and tasks of the Institute Trade Union for the term of 2017-2022 and 100% unionists unanimuosly approved the Congress Resolutions.
Hoping that the Institute Trade Union Executive Committee (2017-2022) will be able to bring into play its strengths, make good its shortcomings, prove its creative dynamism and its determination to overcome obstacles and difficulties as well as show solidarity in striving to successfully implement the Resolution of the 15th Congress, contributing to the sustainable development of the Institute.
Some images at the Congress:
Mr. Ho Dac Thoan - Chairman of the Institute Trade Union in his report on trade union activities term 2012-2017 and directions, objectives,
duties for the term 2017-2022.
Assoc.Prof. Nguyen Van Chuong, Secretary of the Institute Communist Party Committee in his directive speech at the Congress.
Dr. Tran Thi Bich Hang, Chairman of Vietnam National Union of Health Workers in her directive speech at the Congress.
The Vietnam National Union of Health Workers awarding certificates of merit to individuals with excellent performance.