The Centre for Preventive Medicine of Da Nang
Address: 315 Phan Chau Trinh Street, Da Nang City
Telephones: 0511. 3821469. 0511. 3826221
Fax: 0511. 897218
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Sotretdanang@yahoo.com
I. MANAGEMENT AREA
1. 8 districts
2. 01 district with 11 communes in malaria-endemic zones
3. 12 microscopic sites
Ton That Thanh, MD., MSc.
1. 5 specialized departments and 2 functional departments
2. Staff: 66 members
- Postgraduates: 07
- Graduates: 36
- Secondary trainings and others: 24
III. FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES/ASSIGNMENTS
- Develop the implemention plan of technical and specialised duties of preventive medicine.
- Direct and deploy technical and specialised activities on epidemic prevention.
- Manage and implement projects belonging to the National Health Target Program and other projects.
- Participate in scientific research and apply the progress of science and technology to disease prevention and control.
IV. MALARIA CONTROL RESUTS (2006-2010)
1. Malaria morbidity rate decreased by 51.89%
2. Malaria deaths decreased.
3. Malaria parasite rate reduced by 17.24%
4. No malaria outbreak.
1. In 2005: Certificate of merit of Prime Minister; Merit Flag of Prime Minister, Merit Flag of MoH
2. In 2006: Certificate of merit of the People's Committee of Da Nang (PCDN)
3. In 2007: Merit Flag of MoH; Certificate of merit of PCDN
4. In 2008: Certificate of merit of MoH
5. In 2009: Merit Flag of PCDN
6. In 2010: Medal of Labour, Class II
Inspect microscopic sites at locality.
|Catch mosquitoes in the field|| |
| ||Epidemiological surveillance of malaria in districts |
| Impregnation of bed-nets with insecticides for malaria prevention|| |