Emulated and rewarded achievements
|The Honourable Name of Labour Hero in the innovation period.|
EMULATED AND REWARDED ACHIEVEMENTS
During 15 years' innovation period, the Institute always excellently accomplished its missions and duties entrusted by the Ministry of Health, associated with malaria control in the central region where the populations were faced up with the highest malaria incidence and parasitic diseases. So, the Institute's achievements and merits are highly appreciated, as reflected by the noble rewards awarded by the State, the Ministry of Health and other relevant government authorities.
- Awarded to the Institute: Medal of Labour, Class III in 2005, Medals of Labour, respectively Class I in 1997, Class II in 1985 and Class III in 1981; Medal of Liberation in 1975, Emulating Flags of the Government and Ministry of Health respectively in 2005 and 2002, in terms of the leading unit of the health sector; Ho Chi Minh Award in recognition of research collaboration for developing the Artemisimine derivatives, in 2005.
- The Institute's Party Committee was recognized by the Party Executive Committee of Quy Nhon City as an transparent and powerful Party Committee for five successive years 1995-2005. 100 % Party members were recognized as excellently accomplished their missions, many of whom were titled "excellent Party member".
- In terms of the technical component, the State awarded a Medal of Labour, Class II to Van Canh Malaria Research Team in 1985, a Medal of Labour, Class II to the Department of Entomology in 2001; a Government Certificate of Merit to the Department of Malaria Research in 2002.
- The Institute's Trade Union was awarded a Flag of Excellence in 1996 by the Vietnam Labour Confederation; a Certificate of Merit for the period 1999-2000 by the Trade Union of the health sector, a Certificate of Merit by the Provincial Labour Confederation for the period 1998-2005. Many staff-members were awarded medals for the sake of Trade Union; certificates of creative labour. The Youth Union was recognized as being excellent and awarded a certificate of merit by the Executive Committee of the City's Youth Union.
- 4 staff-members were awared Medals of Labour, Class III (1986-2005), one staff-member titled "People's Physician" in 1989,4 staff-members titled "Eminent Physician" for the period 1995-2005; dozens of staff-members were awared Government Certificates of Merit, Ministry of Health Certificate of Merit, Medals for the sake of people's health, Medals for the sake of the Trade Union, Certificates of Creative Labour, titled "National Emulator" "Sector-level Emulator".
The afore-said achievements have shown the hard work and dedication of all the staff-members to their jobs and well-fulfilled duties, contributing to the abatement of disease incidence in the key ecnomic zones of the central region during the innovation period. Those achievements and merits have also expressedsolidarity and consensus with each other in the Governing body and the Party Committee; thereby promoting the democracy with the motto for staff-members "be enterprising, go ahead andhave a sense of responsibility". They also show the attention of Government and Ministry of Health and the kind assistance of local authorities towards the Institute.
An honour for the Institute to be presented with the Government Flag of Emulation
In praise of the above achievements and merits, by now, right on the ocassion of the Institute's 30th anniversary celebrations, the Honourable Name of Labour Hero in the innovation period has been conferred officially on the Quy Nhon IMPE as a noble reward that is expected to motivate all the staff-members to decidedly strive to accomplish the common mission perfectly for the sake of public heathcare.
NOBLE REWARDS AWARDED BY THE PARTY AND THE STATE
The Honourable Name of Labour Hero in the innovation period
Emulating Flag of the Government in terms
of the leading unit of the health sector,
Ho Chi Minh Award in recognition of
research collaboration for developing the
Artemisimine derivatives, in 2005
| || || |
Medal of Labour, Class I,
1997 for the Institute's staff
Medal of Labour, Class II,
1985 for the Institute's staff
Medal of Labour, Class III,
1981 for the Institute's staff
| || |
Medal of Independence, Class III, 2005
for the Institute's staff
Medal of Liberation,Class III, 1974
for the Institute's staff